Membership Terms and ConditionsThe following terms and conditions govern the PCExpertServices (PCE) Membership and the benefits available thereunder. ALL PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO THE PCE SERVICE ARE URGED TO READ THE MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO CONTACT PCE at (949) 351-3373.
- PCE Membership is personal and is only available to persons over the age of 18. The membership and benefits cannot be used by anyone apart from the individual members.
- You do not have an automatic entitlement to Membership and PCExpertServices may, at its sole discretion, elect to:
a. refuse your request to become a Member; or
b. once Membership is granted, suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership at any time.
PCExpertServices is not obliged to give reasons for any decision it makes to suspend, terminate or restrict your Membership or to reject your request to become a Member.
- Your Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If Member cancels their membership before the end of a Membership Term for which Member has paid the Service Fee, the Member cannot receive a refund of such Service Fee nor any portion thereof. Due to the nature of the services provided by PCE it is understood that refunds cannot be issued.
- The granted Membership is linked to your email address only. No account will be created for your Membership.
- You must use all reasonable efforts to keep your Membership email address confidential.
- You must not allow any third party to use membership email address and make use of the Membership on your behalf.
- You must notify PCExpertServices in writing as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Member email address.
- Discounts and other Benefits available to Members may not be combined with discounts from any other discount program.
- Discounts and other Benefits available to Members are based in the United States of America.
- A Member's actual savings and benefits will vary depending upon Member's physical location in the United States.
- All Benefits are subject to discontinuation, change, modification, improvement or substitution without notice and PCE makes no representations or warranties with respect to, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, out of date or erroneous information related thereto.
- A Member shall be entitled to all of the Benefits available to Members of the PCE Service for the ensuing twelve-month period under the annual plan, commencing on the date of acceptance of the Member's application for enrollment for each twelve-month period thereafter (the "Membership Term"). PCE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to any Member, or to cancel this Agreement or the PCE Service.
- PCExpertServices Membership fee is $69 per calendar year, per person. Your PCE Membership will not be auto-renewed. Your Membership fee is not transferable and none-refundable.
- The current PCE Service membership fee (the "Service Fee") will be billed to Member's authorized billing source (e.g., debit card) on an annual recurring basis as authorized upon enrollment. Any Member who uses a debit card as the designated credit card account acknowledges that PCE will not be responsible for any fees or penalties associated with insufficient funds, bounced checks or any other form of fee due to a charge of the Service Fee to a debit card provided by the Member.
- You agree not to share any proprietary information supplied you by the PCE including but not limited to coupon codes, discounts, incentives, and the like to any third-party, individual, entity or institution. A violation of this provision will result in your forfeiture of membership in the PCE Service, potential legal action from PCE and its Members.
- Your Membership fee is not transferable and none-refundable.
- PCE will not share any collected information form Members with anyone.
- This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California. Any dispute arising between you and PCE will be submitted to arbitration in the State of California in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect. Nothing herein stated shall deprive you of the benefits of your state's consumer protection laws.
- The foregoing Membership Terms & Conditions contain the entire terms and agreements in connection with Member's participation in the PCE Service and no representations, inducements, promises or agreement, or otherwise, between PCE and the Member not included herein, shall be of any force or effect. If any of the foregoing terms or provisions shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
PCE Membership Benefits
1. Free Repair Estimates
2. Discount of 10% OFF approved repair invoice
3. Free Remote Session
4. Free Technical Support
Amendment of PCE Membership Terms & Conditions
This statement is in effect as of November 21, 2016. PCExpertServices (PCE) will from time to time review and revise its Membership Terms & Conditions. In the event of any amendment, an appropriate notice will be posted on this web page. Policy changes will apply to the information collected from the date of posting of the revised Policy to PC Expert Services website as well as to existing information held by PC Expert Services.
If you have any questions about the MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS, please contact us at 949-351-3373.