PC Expert Services Return Policy
PC Expert Services offers an exclusive 10-day exchange or refund policy on all mail orders and online purchases according to the following guidlines below. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any returns for objective reasons.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or refund within 10 days, subject to a approved Return Authorization from PC Expert Services.
- Web and mail order purchases require an RA (Return Authorization) number. For an RA (Return Authorization) number, please call us at 949-623-8322. Please note that an RA # does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection.
- All exchanged/ returned merchandise must be in original factory carton, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories.
- Shipping fees and/or return shipping costs are not refundable and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- All warranty exchange replacements are subject to product availability. If an exact replacement is not available upon we will substitute the product(s) with a similar, suitable, or upgraded product(s) of equal or greater value within 14 business days. If none of these options are available we will credit the customer's account based upon the value of the received product(s).
- If your package has arrived damaged, missing items, or otherwise tampered with, please contact the carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) and our Customer Service department immediately. Any delay in contacting us may results in the inability to file a claim on your behalf. Please keep ALL packaging and items EXACTLY AS THEY ARRIVED.
- Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's carton. In some cases, we may charge you for the replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such items.
- All return shipments must have a valid tracking number for the return, so please make note of this when shipping a product back to us. Also please properly package the part, because items returned to us broken will not be accepted.
- All NON-DEFECTIVE returns for refund are subject to a 35% re-stocking fee. Buyer will be responsible for the return shipping fees.
- Software, and pre-ordered music and video products, once opened, are returnable only if defective, and then only for replacement by the same title. Most software packages will have the minimum system requirements posted on the outside of the box. Please make sure your computer meets thoes requirements before removing the shrink-wrap.
- Computers from Apple, Compaq, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Acer, Sony, Asus and Toshiba are not returnable once the hard drive has been intialized. Sony portable Playstations and Apple ipods are not returnable once opened, and are supported by the manufacturers only.
- PC Expert Services Return Policies are subject to change without prior notice. Customers should review these return policies prior to making purchase.